[cisco-voip] Hunt Group problem

Ryan Ratliff rratliff at cisco.com
Thu Jan 21 10:06:49 EST 2010

Why can't you just set the Forward Hunt No Answer and Busy destinations on the hunt pilot to 2101?

-Ryan

On Jan 21, 2010, at 9:53 AM, Jonathan Charles wrote:

The No Answer option is disabled in Top Down.

Fields marked with a ** are required when the Distribution Algorithm is set to Top Down or Circular, and are not used when the Distribution Algorithm is set to Longest Idle or Broadcast. The No Answer setting is used for Longest Idle and Broadcast.

Jonathan