[cisco-voip] switching between calls on 7931?

Ryan Ratliff rratliff at cisco.com
Thu Jan 21 13:11:54 EST 2010

Keep in mind the entire purpose of the 7931 was to replace those key sets (right down to the paper line labels).
The 6900 series is new version in the same line as the 7931.

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/prod/collateral/voicesw/ps6788/phones/ps10326/data_sheet_c78-541199.html

"The Cisco® Unified IP Phone 6900 Series is a new and innovative portfolio of endpoints that deliver affordable, business-grade, voice communication services to customers worldwide. Three models are available: the Cisco Unified IP Phone 6921 (two-line), Cisco Unified IP Phone 6941 (four-line), and Cisco Unified IP Phone 6961 (twelve-line).

All three models support full-duplex speakerphones for a more productive, more flexible, and easier-to-use endpoint experience. All models introduce support for single-call per-line appearance, offering a traditional telephony-like interaction for customers who seek this type of call experience for their users. Fixed keys for hold, transfer, and conference; tri-color LED line and feature keys also make the phone simpler and easier to use."

-Ryan