[cisco-voip] More UC questions

Sandy Lee Sandy.Lee at dti.ulaval.ca
Fri Jan 22 12:50:54 EST 2010

Hi,

If a user wants a schedule for a notification device, he can go through the Unity Assistant tool. Fine, but is there a way that the admin can do that for a user?  Through the admin page, we don't have the notification schedule.

Not every user will have the competence or the will to go through the web tool. We used to do it for them. How can I achieve that now ?

Granted that they will use the tool, how can we support them if we can't see what they did and how they did it ?? With CUCM there was always the remote phone tool, plus with  the ccmuser options page, we could "see" what they did.

Thanks.

Sandy Lee
Analyste
Division des infrastructures
Direction des technologies de l'information
Université Laval
* 418.656.2131, ext. 4420
Courriel<mailto:Sandy.Lee at dti.ulaval.ca> - Nous joindre<http://www.dti.ulaval.ca/sgc/nous_joindre> - Avis relatif à la confidentialité<http://www.rec.ulaval.ca/lce/securite/confidentialite.htm>
VEUILLEZ PRENDRE NOTE DE MA NOUVELLE ADRESSE ÉLECTRONIQUE : Sandy.Lee at dti.ulaval.ca<mailto:Sandy.Lee at dti.ulaval.ca>