[cisco-voip] UCM BAT Reports

Aman Chugh aman.chugh at gmail.com
Sat Jan 23 12:21:53 EST 2010

I am also looking for something similar for what the BAT does for all phones
, all users export. Currenty we have job running every day to get this
report and it needs to be downloaded.

If we know what AXL query is excuted by BAT for this report and some how
send the result in the file to a ftp or sftp destination without human
intervention it would be great. Some thing like the CDR process.

HTH