[cisco-voip] UCM BAT Reports

Jim Skelton jim.skelton at gmail.com
Fri Jan 22 15:54:43 EST 2010

Hi Mike,   I use a tool from Uplinx.    Still somewhat manual but easy to
use for generating quick formated reports.  Fairly inexpensive as well.

http://uplinx.com.au/Phone_Inventory_Tool.htm

On Fri, Jan 22, 2010 at 10:36 AM, Mike J. Erickson <mjerickson at orbits.net>wrote:

>  I would like to do a daily or weekly export of the Phones, All Details.
> I know I can use BAT to do this, but is there a way to get the file from
> Call Manager without manually doing the download?
>
> Thanks in Advance.
> Mike

“A government big enough to give you everything you want, is
strong enough to take everything you have.” — Thomas Jefferson