[cisco-voip] CAR Hunt Pilot Report CUCM 7

Cheng, Karen Karen.Cheng at racq.com.au
Sun Jan 24 22:26:11 EST 2010

Hey guys,

Just wondering if anyone knows how or what report to run that can give me actual incoming call numbers for hunt pilots?

Or if there isn't a report I can run from CAR does anyone know of a free tool that I can utilise instead to pull these types of reports?

I can only seem to get estimated percentage values which really doesn't help.

Running CM 7.0.2

Karen Cheng

Go to the Movies for just $10. Upgrade to Gold Class for just $29. Tickets must be pre-purchased from your local RACQ store.

Please Note: If you are not the intended recipient, please delete this email as its use is prohibited. RACQ does not warrant or represent that this email is free from viruses or defects. If you do not wish to receive any further commercial electronic messages from RACQ please e-mail unsubscribe at racq.com.au or contact RACQ on 13 19 05.