[cisco-voip] Trunk-group

Aing Roda roda_3tel at yahoo.com
Mon Jan 25 06:29:10 EST 2010

Hi,

Can anybody help me with this?

The following documentation tell me how use Trunk Group Dial Out Feature, which can be configured on Controller T1 or E1 interface. It is supported on Cisco AS5350, AS5400, and AS5850 Universal Gateways. However, when I go to Controller E1 interface configuration, the "trunk-group" command is not available. I am using Cisco AS5400 with IOS version 12.3(12). Does this version has the Trunk Group Dial Out Feature? If not, which IOS version should I use?

NOTE: In global and serial interface configuration, the "trunk-group" command is available.

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/docs/routers/access/as5350/software/release/notes/trnkgrpf.html

Here is how we connect AS5400 to other network.

VoIP Gateway ======(SIP/H323)=====> AS5400 (Softswitch) =======(SS7)======>PSTN

Roda