[cisco-voip] Trunk-group

Graham, Darel Darel.Graham at Globalcrossing.com
Mon Jan 25 08:22:42 EST 2010

Please post config sample.

In lieu of having the config sample, the best I can say is the following:

!
trunk group  [trunkgroupname]
!
!
controller T1 0/0/1
 framing esf
 linecode b8zs
 pri-group timeslots 1-24
!
!
interface Serial0/1/0:23
 no ip address
 encapsulation hdlc
 isdn switch-type primary-ni
 isdn incoming-voice voice
 no cdp enable
!
!
dial-peer voice 100 pots
 trunkgroup [trunkgroupname]
  destination-pattern .
 no digit-strip
 forward-digits all
!

Darel
*  **This e-mail is strictly confidential and intended only for use by the addressee unless otherwise indicated**