[cisco-voip] CRS upgrade 5->7 Desktop Administrator

Ed Leatherman ealeatherman at gmail.com
Mon Jan 25 09:01:56 EST 2010

Hello all,

Curious if anyone has done this upgrade already and how smoothly it
went with respect to the items in desktop administrator. I see from my
lab installation that the functionality in desktop administrator is
split up now between the client application and a new webpage portion.
I also noticed that reason codes have a global section and now a
per-workflow section. I'm interested if these changes caused any
problems when upgrading an existing 5.0 system.

Thanks!

--
Ed Leatherman