[cisco-voip] UCCX Agent with Device profiles

Ratko Dodevski rade239 at gmail.com
Mon Jan 25 18:32:34 EST 2010

Hi, I have a problem. We have several PCs with rotating agents in shifts.
I've set extension mobility for them and they need to login to the IP
Communicator in order to work. The problem is that in order to login do UCCX
Desktop Agent application, there device needs to be associated with the RmCm
application user. Well, I've found that device profiles for extension
mobility can't be associated :((( any ideas on how can I resolve this
issue???

Thanks

--
Ratko