[cisco-voip] UCCX Agent with Device profiles

Ted Nugent tednugent73 at gmail.com
Mon Jan 25 19:07:13 EST 2010

Its been a while since I've set this up but I'm fairly certain the rmcm user
just need to be associated with the device (IPC or phone) not the device
profile, the agents extension (in the DP) obviously needs to be associated
with the agents account as the IPCC extension or they won't show up as
a resource in UCCX. Makes sure all the EM phones (IPC in your case) are
associated and you should be fine. Also make certain that the DN in the EM
profile is not a shared line in the system or its not going to work.
HTH
Ted