[cisco-voip] Could 7937 Conference more than 15 participants?

Ed Leatherman ealeatherman at gmail.com
Wed Jan 27 08:49:26 EST 2010

Maximum conf participants is going to depend on the conference bridge
you are using and on CUCM, rather than the phone.

I believe the maximum for ad hoc conferences on CUCM is controlled via
a service parameter, but the setting needs to be compatible with the
capabilities of your bridge. I don't remember offhand how many
participants the software bridge in CM can do. The SRND probably has
all the exact info.

On Wed, Jan 27, 2010 at 7:05 AM, ciscozest <ciscozest at gmail.com> wrote:
> hello,
> I browse through Cisco 7937 line configuration page on CUCM 7.0 and it says
> the maximum lines supported are1-6. Does this mean the maximum supported
> conf. participants are only 6? thanks
>
> Denny

Ed Leatherman