[cisco-voip] block incoming unknown number

Scott Voll svoll.voip at gmail.com
Thu Jan 28 11:12:41 EST 2010

not with MGCP.

with H323 you can do some changing around.

at one point in time I took unknown numbers and converted them to 9999.
 then matched calling party 9999 going to extension 8888 and sent it to a CH
in Unity that played a greeting like the telco (please unblock your number
in order to go directly to your party or press one to continue).  you could
also just send it to an AA as the above was just for me..... and would not
be scalible at all.

just my two cents.

Scott