[cisco-voip] Can I Block in-coming calls PRI

Travis Dennis tdennis at DataSourcePro.com
Thu Jan 28 14:44:37 EST 2010

This might help.

https://supportforums.cisco.com/docs/DOC-1850;jsessionid=4231E90CE9E92C2370C5A7E84254EC03.node0

Regards,

Travis Dennis
DataSource Technical Consulting
(770)490-3313
www.DataSourcePro.com

-----Original Message-----
From: tmdvoip <tmdvoip at gmail.com>
Sent: Thursday, January 28, 2010 2:08 PM
To: 'Dennis Heim' <Dennis.Heim at cdw.com>; 'John Huston' <fentonguy2003 at yahoocom>; cisco-voip at puck.nether.net
Subject: Re: [cisco-voip] Can I Block in-coming calls PRI

Guys:

I think Dennis is right ‘Translation patterns work on called number, not calling’. So an incoming call could not be blocked with the use of a Translation pattern.
BTW this client does have MGCP gateway.
I do not know if setting up an additional H.323 gateway for just blocking certain DN’s would be a cost effective solution in this case. Let me check with the client and see if it is worth the additional fee to do the job.

Thanks, Tom

Sincerely,
Thomas Dooley
Cisco Telecommunications Administrator