[cisco-voip] Audio lost after call transfer

ROZA, Ariel Ariel.ROZA at LA.LOGICALIS.COM
Fri Jan 29 11:01:28 EST 2010

MTP. Solved it.

Thanks, Scott

-----Original Message-----
From: Scott Voll [mailto:svoll.voip at gmail.com]
Sent: Miércoles, 27 de Enero de 2010 03:09 p.m.
To: ROZA, Ariel
Cc: cisco-voip at puck.nether.net
Subject: Re: [cisco-voip] Audio lost after call transfer

codec?  DSPs? Dial peers?

Scott

On Mon, Jan 25, 2010 at 12:29 PM, ROZA, Ariel <Ariel.ROZA at la.logicalis.com> wrote:

	People,

	  I need some help.

	  I am having this scenario with some IP Phones and  one Gateway with a custom TCL script as autoattendant, all under Callmanager 4.2.3:

	PHONE A calls the TCL in the Gateway, and dials PHONE B´s extension
	PHONE B answers and call proceeds as expected. But then...
	PHONE B transfers the call to PHONE C

	The call between PHONE A and PHONE C establishes, but there is no audio between them.

	A sniffer trace shows that PHONE A sends the audio stream to the GATEWAY at all times. In the latter half of the call (after the transfer) it stops receiving audio packets.

	It seems I am missing some configuration parameter.

	Does anyone have any suggestion?

	Regards,

 	 ARIEL ROZA
Postsales Support Engineer