[cisco-voip] FW: Call Admission Control and ISDN Calls

O'Brien, Neil nobrien at datapac.com
Fri Jan 29 15:59:05 EST 2010

Actually - I've just realised that the location on the phone I was
testing with was wrong.  Even though the CSS for the PSTN was correct,
I'm assuming that because Call Manager saw the phone in one location and
it breaking out of another this is why it was deducting the 64K.

Also, when I realised this, I decided to check all the other phones for
that site and one phone (which must have been moved from another
location) had the wrong location/CSS/PSTN.  So every call this phone
made, would go out through the WAN at 64K ( I think).

There another question - If  calls between regions are g729, and a phone
from location A is routed out via the WAN through location B, does it go
as g711 or g729.  Testing would suggest that it goes at g711??

Thanks,

Neil