[cisco-voip] Anyone using AQM wih Contact Center Express forrecording?

Apostol, Roselyn r.apostol at ph.fujitsu.com
Fri Jul 2 02:22:27 EDT 2010

Hi Erick,

We have experienced the recording where the playback is broken up.
I did some testing to check if the agents PC can resolve the UCCX server name, I found out that it can't resolve the hostname. What we did was we modified the hosts' files of each agent.

Our customer just reported that they still encounter the problem. What else can we do to solve the issue? Thank you so much.

Regards,

Len