[cisco-voip] At Cisco Live!

Jonathan Charles jonvoip at gmail.com
Fri Jul 2 02:55:07 EDT 2010

I was there, didn't see anyone from the group (been gone awhile...)

The CCIE party was a blast... and so was the customer appreciation event...
especially when Smash Mouth started playing Van Halen...

Kinda disappointed in the classes... not a lot of new information (the SAF
class was the best as was the branch router and the new features in SRST
8.0...)

Jonathan