[cisco-voip] Standby publisher

Eric Butcher Eric.Butcher at cdw.com
Fri Jul 2 12:51:25 EDT 2010

I don't recommend it.  Cisco would probably not support this idea.  The MAC address should match what they have in their records in alignment with the server's serial number.  It is a clever idea though...

Eric Butcher
Cisco Unified Communications Engineer
CDW Professional Services
11711 N Meridian, Ste 225