[cisco-voip] Is "debug voip ccapi inout" useful for MGCP?

James Buchanan jbuchanan at ctiusa.com
Mon Jul 5 10:53:19 EDT 2010

If you use "show call active voice" you can see the calling and called
number (it's in there somewhere-I promise J).

No dial-peer is really in use, but "show voice call status" shows you
that it is dial-peer 0, which is the default dial-peer in IOS.

Thanjks,

James Buchanan | Senior Network Engineer | South Region | Presidio
Networked Solutions
12 Cadillac Dr, Suite 130, Brentwood, TN 37027 | jbuchanan at presidio.com
<mailto:jbuchanan at ctiusa.com>
D: 615-866-5729 | F: 615-866-5781 | www.presidio.com