[cisco-voip] Is "debug voip ccapi inout" useful for MGCP?

Ki Wi kiwi.voice at gmail.com
Mon Jul 5 11:26:22 EDT 2010

Thanks James!

I'm actually following up a tac case on behalf of my colleague, the tac
mentioned that the "debug voip ccapi inout" doesn't shows calling and called
number. I'm wondering is there any in the first place?

The customer faced a really weird situation whereby debug isdn q931 doesn't
shows any calling or called number at all.

*Example "
Called* Party Number i = 0xA1, '9044914588'
But '9044914588' is missing from the output.