[cisco-voip] NEW UCCX 8.0 - Feedback from Voice Community

Chris Hill chris.hill at wellmed.net
Tue Jul 6 12:47:22 EDT 2010

We are looking at options for our UCCX 5.02 upgrade and see that UCCX 8 is out. Really like the idea that it is running on Linux.
UC 8 is required and so far I have only heard good things about UC 8, but have not heard anything about UCCX 8

Also we would be upgrading QM 273 to 8 and WFM833 to 834

Anyone have any experience with this version that they would like to share?

Thanks!

Chris Hill | Lead Telecommunications Administrator| WellMed Medical Management, Inc.
Telephone: 210-877-7812 ext 2273  | Cell: 210-413-0990  | http://www.wellmedmedicalgroup.com

NOTICE: This communication and any attachments may contain privileged or other confidential information protected by HIPAA legislation (45 CFR, Parts 160 and 164), Section 13402 of Title XIII (Health Information Technology for Economic and Clinical Health Act) of the American Recovery and Reinvestment Act of 2009, and additional state and federal privacy and security laws. If you are not the intended recipient, or believe that you have received this communication in error, please do not print, copy, retransmit, disseminate, or otherwise use the information and please notify Chris Hill at chris.hill at wellmed.net chris.hill at wellmed.nethat you have received this communication in error and delete the copy you received.

E-mail transmission cannot be guaranteed to be secure or error-free as information could be intercepted, corrupted, lost, destroyed, arrive late or incomplete, or contain viruses. Chris Hill at chris.hill at wellmed.net and WellMed Medical Management, Inc. do not accept liability for any errors or omissions in the contents of this message, which arise as a result of e-mail transmission. If verification is required please request a hard-copy version.