[cisco-voip] dsp 3845 Gateway

Aleksey Querty russian.qwerty at gmail.com
Thu Jul 8 07:19:05 EDT 2010

Hello, Robert.

You can follow the correspond and related sections in the documentation:
Cisco 3800 Series Hardware Installation > Installing and Upgrading Internal
Components in Cisco 3800 Series Routers > PVDM Installation and Removal
https://www.cisco.com/en/US/docs/routers/access/3800/hardware/installation/guide/38comp.html#wp1008782