[cisco-voip] CUCM 6.1(5) upgrade fail

Matthew Saskin msaskin at gmail.com
Thu Jul 8 11:00:43 EDT 2010

Have to ask the semi-obvious - are they on hardware that's supported by
6.1(5)?  Don't assume that just because it works with 6.1(3) it will work
with later versions.  There are drastically different hardware requirements
for 6.1(5) and a few other recent versions than for any previous version of
CUCM.

Matthew Saskin
msaskin at gmail.com
203-253-9571

July 18, 2010 - 1500m swim (in the hudson), 40k bike, 10k run
Please support the Leukemia & Lyphoma Society
http://pages.teamintraining.org/nyc/nyctri10/msaskin