[cisco-voip] Emergency Help Needed

Jim Reed jreed at swiftnews.com
Thu Jul 8 18:05:36 EDT 2010

Does anyone out there offer technical assistance?  All users were deleted
from the Global Directory on our Call Manager.  Version is 4.2(3)sr4a.  I
have restored the Global Directory from a previous export that was only a
few days old but Call Manager will no longer communicate with IPCC version
4.0(5).  I have resynchronized all of the jtapi triggers and all indicate
that they are synched but I do not seem to have any communication between
Call Manager and IPCC.  You can reach me at either of the numbers below.
--
Jim Reed
Manager of Technical Services