[cisco-voip] [OSL | CCIE_Voice] MLPP anyone ?

Jason Aarons (US) jason.aarons at us.didata.com
Thu Jul 8 20:22:20 EDT 2010

All pigs are equal, but some pigs are more equal than others - Animal Farm by George Orwell.

I'd be pretty upset if my call was dropped because someone else hit the A button on their phone and killed my call through the Trunk!

I've never seen it in use at a customer or during the time I carried a M-16, but my Field Artillery unit used Vietnam era phones that were on rolls of coil that rolled out to the M103 Armored Personell Carrier. You cranked the phone to make the other end ring.

I don't think the Military still used those old public AT&T networks with MLPP, but have completely private networks for the red phone on the Commanders desk.....maybe someone on here knows..