[cisco-voip] [OSL | CCIE_Voice] MLPP anyone ?

Nick Matthews matthnick at gmail.com
Fri Jul 9 01:10:30 EDT 2010

There are some opinions of people that it could be used for 911 calls,
but the theory gets pretty shoddy once you think of the scenarios.
For example, there is no way to guarantee in an emergency that any of
the other 911 calls aren't just as or more important than the 911
calls that are going through.

So to answer your question, no, I have not seen any civilian use of
MLPP. Others can comment, but I'm pretty certain it's military only.

-nick