[cisco-voip] Ring List Unavailable!

Lisa Notarianni notariannil1 at scranton.edu
Tue Jul 13 12:30:02 EDT 2010

This past weekend we needed to take down our CUCM Publisher (ver
7.1.2.20000-2) for some electrical work to be done.  Our redundant
Subscriber is in another building and worked fine.

One problem we have found is when you press Settings>User
Preferences>Rings>Select a line and it Requests the ring list it
eventually bombs out with the error "Ring List Unavailable!".

I restarted the TFTP service and the phone.  The phone took a long time
to reset and come back up.  The ring tones are still unavailable.

Any ideas???

Thank you!