[cisco-voip] UCCX 7.0 forgot steps to add new Administrator toAppAdmin

James Buchanan jbuchanan at ctiusa.com
Wed Jul 14 21:39:17 EDT 2010

That can really get you if you AD-integrate. If you only have one user
(like crsadmin) and don't create it in AD, you'll have you use the magic
workaround.

James Buchanan | Senior Network Engineer | South Region | Presidio
Networked Solutions
12 Cadillac Dr, Suite 130, Brentwood, TN 37027 | jbuchanan at presidio.com
<mailto:jbuchanan at ctiusa.com>
D: 615-866-5729 | F: 615-866-5781 | www.presidio.com