[cisco-voip] IP Communicator with Citrix Zen App

H, Tim TimH at trstone.com
Thu Jul 15 10:15:14 EDT 2010

All,

Trying to setup IP Communicator to work in our Citrix environment.  Specs:
XenDesktop 4
XenApp 6
XenDekstop OS is Windows 7 64bit

Whenever IP Communicator is opened, it will get through the Audio Tuning wizard, but then we get a buffer overflow exception from sfb.dll.  Details is as follows:

Problem signature:

Problem Event Name: BEX

Application Name: communicatork9.exe

Application Version: 0.2.0.6

Application Timestamp: 4bfc23e9

Fault Module Name: sfb.dll

Fault Module Version: 2.0.1.0

Fault Module Timestamp: 4bfc2353

Exception Offset: 00070dfe

Exception Code: c0000417

Exception Data: 00000000

OS Version: 6.1.7600.2.0.0.256.4

Locale ID: 1033

Additional Information 1: c0df

Additional Information 2: c0df2e6d3445a59760a9cfacc81a4875

Additional Information 3: 0c9a

Additional Information 4: 0c9a1321e8cef46d6ef155abf1a6ecb1

Read our privacy statement online:

http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?linkid=104288&clcid=0x0409

If the online privacy statement is not available, please read our privacy statement offline:

C:\Windows\system32\en-US\erofflps.txt

Has anyone seen this before?  Any pointers on what might fix this. Any help is appreciated.

Thanks,

Tim