[cisco-voip] Speech Connect For Cisco Unity Feature

Pat Hayes pat-cv at wcyv.com
Thu Jul 15 09:00:48 EDT 2010

Keep in mind that the Rerouting CSS is configured entirely separately from
the inbound CSS on a SIP trunk and any changes to them require a reset. If
you have checked that out, then grab a packet capture or CUCM traces to see
the SIP traffic. That should narrow the problem down to Speech Connect
(doesn't send the REFER, improperly translates the extension, etc) or CUCM
(rejects the transfer).

-Pat