[cisco-voip] blf on 8.0.2c

Charles Goldsmith wokka at justfamily.org
Thu Jul 15 17:27:37 EDT 2010

FYI for the archives.

This was a firmware issue, since these phones were refurbs out of the box,
they had an older version of firmware (7.2.4 in this case) and 8.1.2 was
current on my upgrade, and you cannot go from 7.2.4 directly to 8.1.2 (had
to hop through 8.1.1).

If anyone has more questions on this, let me know, case is closed

Thanks for the assist Wes.

Charles