[cisco-voip] CME Directory Services

Mark Holloway mh at markholloway.com
Fri Jul 16 02:40:38 EDT 2010

I am having difficulty with the Local Directory service on CME.  When I press Directories on the phone I only see Missed, Received, and Placed calls. I do not see Local Directory.  These are 7965 phones. 'debug http client all' does not show any output when pressing the Directories button.  I was expecting to see the phone attempt to download an XML file.

Router config as it pertains to Directory..

ip http server

telephony-service (non-Directory related content omitted)
 directory entry 1 4001 name John Smith
 directory entry 2 4002 name Jane Smith
 service local-directory
 directory first-name-first