[cisco-voip] Intermittent Call Forward Display problem

polo person poloperson57 at hotmail.com
Fri Jul 16 03:55:09 EDT 2010

Sorry Ryan, can you resend your last email on this detailing the CLI command to look for errors?  I had a problem on my PC and lost the messge.

Thanks

Simon

From: poloperson57 at hotmail.com
To: rratliff at cisco.com; mthompson729 at gmail.com
Date: Thu, 1 Jul 2010 09:06:17 +0100
CC: cisco-voip at puck.nether.net
Subject: Re: [cisco-voip] Intermittent Call Forward Display problem

...... I must say, the boy is good...

The DB Status report does indeed show errors, (IP address replaced by machine name, by me)

Pub              393   2 - good
Suba01         393   2 - good
Suba02         393   2 - good
Suba03         393   2 - good
TFTP            393   2 - good
Subb01         0      0 - initializing
Subb02         393   2 - good
Subb03         393   2 - good

However, RTMT shows that the databse replication is all good. Subb01 shows 393 replicas created and status of 2 (good).

Which one should I beleive?  (I think I already know that answer to that, but I guess I'm asking why the discrepancy)

Incidentally, the phones which are having the display problem are registered with Subb02.

Thanks

Simon