[cisco-voip] newly configured agents not showing up..

Jeff Ruttman ruttmanj at carewisc.org
Fri Jul 16 09:12:12 EDT 2010

Perhaps in Desktop Admin, you can try under the setup menu the sync
directory services?  I occasionally get odd issues where I make changes
to resources and the change is reflected in CRS Admin, but in Desktop
Admin, they don't really change.  I've always had to restart the dang
thing to fix it.

jeff