[cisco-voip] Missed calls and received calls not displayed

Abebe Amare abucho at gmail.com
Thu Jul 22 11:01:52 EDT 2010

Dears,

I got random cases where missed calls and received calls do not get
displayed on IP Phones model 7911 and 7941. The CUCM version is
6.1.3.1000-16 and the phone SCCP version is  *SCCP11.8-4-2S and **SCCP41.8-4-2S
*respectively*.  *When I face this problem I do a restart of the phone and
that seems to fix it temporarily but after a while it comes back. There was
some post on this list but it was on CME. Could this be a bug on the version
of software?

Abebe Amare
Network Engineer, VivaCell
CCNP, CCNA Voice