[cisco-voip] Will load server parameter work for 69XX series phones? Is it a half duplex speakerphone?

Ki Wi kiwi.voice at gmail.com
Thu Jul 22 11:12:39 EDT 2010

I tried on 69XX, it doesn't seems to work while 7945 works. I'm using
8.0.2c. Any one faces similar issue?

At the same time, it seems like it's a half duplex speakerphone.
Example
User A - 7945
User B - 6921

When user B set his phone into speakerphone mode, both parties is talking at
the same time (simultaneously). User A will not hear User's B voice at all
(as it's muted) while User B can hear what User A is talking about.

Anyone faced similar issues before?

Regards,
Ki Wi