[cisco-voip] Will load server parameter work for 69XX series phones? Is it a half duplex speakerphone?

Ryan Ratliff rratliff at cisco.com
Thu Jul 22 11:36:16 EDT 2010

Yes, the 69XX phones do not currently support load server.  See CSCtg97003.

According to the data sheet it should have a full-duplex speakerphone but I'm pretty sure that means it can act as both mic and speaker (as opposed to other low-end phones that are speaker only).  If your testing is showing the phone does not behave as other full-duplex speakerphones do then I'd get a TAC SR open so it can be investigated with the BU.

-Ryan