[cisco-voip] Forward Unregistered CTI Ports with UCCX

Steve G smgustafson at gmail.com
Fri Jul 23 14:05:03 EDT 2010

In UCCX is there a way to configure a CTI Port to forward Unregistered to
anther number...ie Hunt Pilot?  We are running into an issue where CTI ports
become unregistered and don't recover without manual intervention of
updating the jtapi triggers in UCCX.  We have a TAC rep saying that we can
not modify the CTI ports in CUCM as that is not supported. So if UCCX has a
jtapi problem we are dead in the water until we can login and update/resync
the jtapi triggers.

I am extremely new to UCCX so please forgive me if my terminology is wacky.

Thanks,
Steve