[cisco-voip] Auto login IP Phone Agent

Marty van de Veerdonk marty at voiceidentity.nl
Mon Jul 26 01:57:20 EDT 2010

Thanks Ryan,
this does the trick.

regards, Marty

----- Oorspronkelijk bericht -----
Van: "Ryan Ratliff" <rratliff at cisco.com>
Aan: "Marty van de Veerdonk" <marty at voiceidentity.nl>
Cc: "Ed Leatherman" <ealeatherman at gmail.com>, "cisco-voip" <cisco-voip at puck.nether.net>
Verzonden: Vrijdag 23 juli 2010 16:12:24
Onderwerp: Re: [cisco-voip] Auto login IP Phone Agent

So what URL is in your service definition? The document you specified clearly states that the default URL is IPAgentInitial.jsp and the one-button login needs to call IPAgentLogin.jsp. If you are giving the parameters to IPAgentInitial.jsp it won't care, and will behave exactly as you are seeing.

-Ryan