[cisco-voip] pager/beeper solutions

Thomas Dupas thomas at dupas.be
Mon Jul 26 10:41:23 EDT 2010

Hi,

does anyone know a brand/product that still makes local two-way pager systems?
I'm not talking about speaker paging, but the alphanumeric pager/beeper handhelds which communicate over VHF with local antenna's.

We actually got 2-3 RFP's for the moment which require it, partly due to its great signal coverage in plants for example.

It would be a plus if it's IP, but let's start with baby steps, any manufactor that still makes/supports analog ones would already be good.

Br,

Thomas