[cisco-voip] Cisco IP Communicator Time&Data

ROZA, Ariel Ariel.ROZA at LA.LOGICALIS.COM
Mon Jul 26 13:23:44 EDT 2010

Roby

IP Communicator is different from the desktop IP Phones in that the time
for the clock is set by the time functions of the Java runtime installed
on the PC

-----Original Message-----
From: Roby [mailto:granata77 at libero.it]
Sent: Lunes, 26 de Julio de 2010 02:02 p.m.
To: ROZA, Ariel
Cc: cisco-voip
Subject: RE: [cisco-voip] Cisco IP Communicator Time&Data

I thought the behavior was different.. if I have the CMLocal configured,
with NTP server, I thought that IP Communicator took time from the
server and not from the PC!

I never noticed until now, partly because PCs were limited
administrative and I don't modify the time from the PC...

thanks a lot
regards