[cisco-voip] Suppressing service response message?

Robert Kulagowski rkulagow at gmail.com
Mon Jul 26 17:09:25 EDT 2010

On Tue, Jul 20, 2010 at 10:37 AM, Robert Kulagowski <rkulagow at gmail.com> wrote:
> On Mon, Jul 19, 2010 at 3:34 PM, Robert Kulagowski <rkulagow at gmail.com> wrote:
>> A few months ago I asked if there were any multicast conference
>> bridges.  There aren't any, apparently, so I've written my own.
>>
>> It mostly works:
>
> <snip>
>
> Next issue - bulk adding the service to only particular device pools.  CM 7.1.3
>
> I could either do an Enterprise Service, but then that puts the
> service on lots of phones that won't be able to participate.  Are
> there any implications to adding it as a global temporarily, then
> deleting it after the conference is over?

I ended up making it an enterprise service, and only rebooting phones
in the device pools where I wanted it to work.

Next up:  is anyone on the mailing list actually working on stuff like
this?  I've gotten to the point where I have multiple phones
transmitting and receiving, and some being listeners-only.

But I can't think of a good way to also allow external parties in,
like a meet-me or something like that.