[cisco-voip] Suppressing service response message?

Robert Kulagowski rkulagow at gmail.com
Tue Jul 20 11:37:13 EDT 2010

On Mon, Jul 19, 2010 at 3:34 PM, Robert Kulagowski <rkulagow at gmail.com> wrote:
> A few months ago I asked if there were any multicast conference
> bridges.  There aren't any, apparently, so I've written my own.
>
> It mostly works:

<snip>

Next issue - bulk adding the service to only particular device pools.  CM 7.1.3

I could either do an Enterprise Service, but then that puts the
service on lots of phones that won't be able to participate.  Are
there any implications to adding it as a global temporarily, then
deleting it after the conference is over?

The problem is that our phones have different button profiles, so a
bulk add doesn't seem like it will work because it's forcing us to
choose a button template. :(