[cisco-voip] Digital Fax solutions

Lelio Fulgenzi lelio at uoguelph.ca
Thu Jul 29 09:24:04 EDT 2010

yes...requires specific models of MFPs...we'll be working closely with our purchasing department to ensure the RFP contains specific compatibility statements.

---
Lelio Fulgenzi, B.A.
(519) 824-4120 x56354 (519) 767-1060 FAX (JNHN)
Cooking with unix is easy. You just sed it and forget it.
- LFJ (with apologies to Mr. Popeil)