[cisco-voip] Digital Fax solutions

Jason Aarons (US) jason.aarons at us.didata.com
Thu Jul 29 08:32:11 EDT 2010

Anything with T.38 is an improvement (XMedius, RightFax 9.4 with software SR140).

I like XMedius with Exchange, from Outlook I can attach a file and put faxto:19043383245 in the To line, or I can use File > Print.

RightFax works well just seems a little more complicated to setup, but Remote DocTransport solution scales well over global sites for ingress.

Seems booth have their own caveats, but an improvement over walking up to a fax machine.