[cisco-voip] IP phones in Disaster Recovery Site

Matthew Saskin msaskin at gmail.com
Tue Jun 1 13:30:59 EDT 2010

Just went through this with the Cisco BU's for a rather large customer
(large by Cisco standards).  Short answer, no way to provision "DR" phones
without consuming DLU's.

Matthew Saskin
msaskin at gmail.com
203-253-9571

July 18, 2010 - 1500m swim (in the hudson), 40k bike, 10k run
Please support the Leukemia & Lyphoma Society
http://pages.teamintraining.org/nyc/nyctri10/msaskin