[cisco-voip] Date in service?

Tim Smith smithsonianwa at gmail.com
Fri Jun 4 21:36:57 EDT 2010

It doesn't help now. But I've seen people put this sort of info in the
description field.

It would be nice to have a few custom fields in the database for this sort
of thing.

Sent from my iPhone

On 04/06/2010, at 2:01, Ryan Ratliff <rratliff at cisco.com> wrote:

Thanks Wes, I've confirmed that cdrtime is updated when the device table
entry is modified so this won't for Lisa's needs.

-Ryan