[cisco-voip] Specific SQL command on CM 7 for External hone Number MAsk

Dennis Heim Dennis.Heim at cdw.com
Sat Jun 5 20:02:03 EDT 2010

I don't have a box infront of me but I can tell you this.

The external mask is found in the devicenumplanmap table and the field is e164mask.

The Device table is related to the devicenumplanmap via device.pkid = devicenumplanmap.fkdevice

Therefore once you connect the tables together then you can just do a "where e164mask = 'xyz'

Dennis Heim
Network Voice Engineer
CDW  Advanced Technology Services
11711 N. Meridian Street, Suite 225