[cisco-voip] Specific SQL command on CM 7 for External hone Number MAsk

Karl Whitson kwhitson at vanticore.com
Mon Jun 7 08:24:39 EDT 2010

Thank you Dennis.

For anyone that is curious how to do this here is the SQL select that
you can run from the CLI.

run sql select * from devicenumplanmap where e164mask like "XXXXXXXXXX"
(replace Xs with any combination of numbers or Xs)

Karl Whitson

DID:  (508) 422-8413

My WebEx:  www.vanticore.com/meetkarl <http://vanticore.com/meetkarl>

TO OPEN A SUPPORT CASE EMAIL SUPPORT at VANTICORE.COM OR CALL (508)
422-8429

a Joint Venture of CMB Technologies, Inc and Alliance Core Technologies,
Inc.